Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Winner of My Marie-Grace Treasure Tote Giveaway!!



     Thank you all for entering my giveaway!  I know you're all anticipating the winner, so I'm just going to get to the point.  And the winner is.....................................................................................................................

KASSIDY! 

Congrats Kassidy!!  Please email me at americangirlcentral@gmail.com  your address, so I can send you your prize.:) 

    
     Please everyone don't get disapointed that Kassidy won two of my giveaways in a row.  It was drawn at random by my brother, so it was completely fair.  I would be able to have more of a variety of winners if I had more people enter.:)
    Just so you all know, I will have a new giveaway coming soon.  Be on the look out!

Congrats, Kassidy!:)


*Liddy*
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Liddy! I emailed you my info :)

K'

Unknown said...

Thabks Katie! :)

Gracie said...

I tag you!
--gracie
agddiaries.blogspot.com