Wednesday, September 26, 2012

GOTY 2013 Saige!

    
      Just a little over a year ago I was sitting at my computer excitedly typing the news of Mckenna's movie.  Now, here I am again bringing new Girl of the Year 2013 news. 
     It has been confirmed that her name will be Saige.  How do I know this?  Go to HERE and HERE.  These links link to the Library of Congress's Catalog where they have the name of both the Girl of the Year books:  Saige and Saige Paints the Sky.
     Here is the summery of Saige:

"Upset that her New Mexico school can only afford music and art teachers in alternate years, fourth-grader Saige works with her grandmother, Mimi, to plan a fundraiser but when Mimi has an accident, Saige relies on new friend Gabi to help."

And from Saige Paints the Sky:

"Painting in her grandmother’s studio and riding her favorite horse, Georgia, helps fourth-grader Saige cope with missing Mimi and sparks an idea for funding the school art program, but more creativity will be needed to keep Georgia from being sold."

      I'm not too keen on having another horse-lover, but the artist side of Saige sounds interesting.
    
     On to my favorite part, information has been pretty much confirmed that a Saige movie is in the works!!!!!  Go to Doll Diaries for the full scoop on Saige and her movie!  It is quite exciting indeed!:)

     What do you think of Saige? 

*Liddy*

1 comment:

~Charlie Sweet said...

Wow, oh, Wow! I think this "Saige" person ( (: ) reminds me of Kanani because didn't Kanani do a fund-raiser too in her 2nd book? Yeah, I'm a little bummed out that it's another horse-lover, like Felicity and Nicki and Kaya....:) But that's O.K. I guess. :) I'm a little sad that Mckenna is going away--I loved her because she loved sports. But I think Saige will be interesting too. :) All right, enough from me! :)