Thursday, July 22, 2010

New GOTY 2011

The big news on the GOTY 2011 so far is that there is rumor that her name is Cassie Jones. People are also saying that she is going to be a western doll.
The problem with her being a western girl is that Nicki(GOTY 2006) was kinda-of-like a western girl too. What do you think?
*Liddy*

8 comments:

Maddi said...

I heard that rumor too. I think it would be OK if they had another western doll. As long the story is different.

Liddy said...

True,it might be interesting. I think they should make a doll who likes detecive books and plays the violin(like me)!!!!!!!!!:)

Cara May said...

Iheard that to so weird!!!!?!!!!!

Lily said...

Wow, weird! I've heard that rumour too. But why would they have another western doll? They haven't had a sporty or singer doll yet.

Liddy said...

I know. A musical doll would be fun, but Marisol did dance so it might be a little the same.

*Liddy*

Kaeden said...

I LOVE the name Cassie, but I think the doll should play the violn, and read mystery books (like me :))

Abby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gyuityutyu said...

so, abby.... you like american girl dolls?