Friday, July 20, 2012

Two Blog Awards!

     I will do my first nomination then my second all in the same post.    
I was nominated by  Agcat to receive the I Love Your Blog Award.  Thanks, Agcat!:)  Since I've been awarded, I have a few steps to follow.:)
2.  Tell us why the idea of blogging popped into your head?

     Well, in 2009, my cousin was really into blogging.  I decided to try my hand at it, so I started my very first blog Liddy Lulu.  In late 2009, I discovered American Girl Fan and thought it would be a great idea to create an AG blog.  And I did!  Now the rest is what you see!:)

3.  Describe a usual day of your life.

     Wake up, watch a little Spongebob(yes, I still watch Spongebob:), hang out with my friend across the street, practice my violin, watch a little tv, read, have my nightime prayer, and off to sleep!

4.  The best collaboration with a blogger.

     I have never been involved in a collab yet.

5.  The worst collaboration with a blogger.

     Never been in a collab, so I can't answer that one either.:)

6.   What does blogging mean to you?
    
     Blogging, for me, is where I can share my love for AG, Jesus, Narnia, ect. to people who love the same things just as much as I do.

7.  Nominate five bloggers for this award.

Jessie from Just Me(and my dolls)
Beast'sbelle from Never Grow Up Doll Guide: A Mom's Guide to Doll's and More!
Bailey from Princess Palooza

I can't think of anyone else to nominate!

     Now for my second award.



The Rules
1. Put a link to who gave you the award
2. Put the award on your post
3. Choose 5 blogs to recieve the award
4. Let them kow you awarded them
5. Make sure to post this set of rules in your post!
Thanks, Lissie from Paw Prints, Trees, and American Girl!  I also nominate the same three people for this award.  I can't think of five blogs to nominate!:(
     Also,  I have a new 18 inch friend I'd like you to meet tomorrow!:D
*Liddy*                                                                                                   

No comments: