My mom is buying it for me today:) do not call me spoiled though because I had to clean the house for it.
I probably won't buy it, but I'll wait tell it premieres on TV.
I want to buy it, but I'll probably wait a couple more days until I buy it :)
Awesome! :)~ Jessmyagdollstory14.blogspot.com
I can't wait to watch it--I won it, and I hope it arrives soon!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
My mom is buying it for me today:) do not call me spoiled though because I had to clean the house for it.
I probably won't buy it, but I'll wait tell it premieres on TV.
I want to buy it, but I'll probably wait a couple more days until I buy it :)
Awesome! :)
~ Jess
myagdollstory14.blogspot.com
I can't wait to watch it--I won it, and I hope it arrives soon!
Post a Comment