Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!:)

      246 years ago today, we became the United States of America.  We became a nation based on Christ and freedom.
     We became the United States of America, because these men had a vision.  A vision of a nation under God, indivisible with liberty and justice for all.  In 1783 when the War for Independence was officially over, their vision was fully achieved.
     I live in greatest country of all.  I do not thank Christ as much as I should for the wonderful life I have in the United States.  I am able to worship Christ however and whenever I chose, and  I am able to say just about anything I want.  I am free to write whatever I want on both of my blogs because I am an American.
     I am able to be anything I want when I'm an adult.  I have that choice, because I'm an American.  I can live wherever I want, because I'm an American.  I can chose what church I go to, because I'm an American.  This list is never ending.   


I am proud to be an American!  I am proud to live in a nation founded on the Bible and Christ! 

"I’ve spoken of the shining city all my political life, but I don’t know if I ever quite communicated what I saw when I said it. But in my mind it was a tall, proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, windswept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace; a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity. And if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and heart to get there. That’s how I saw it, and see it still." - Ronald Reagan

Happy 4th of July!:D                                                                            
*Liddy*                                                                                                   




1 comment:

Emma Kate said...

Happy 4th of July!