Thursday, June 7, 2012

Caroline Abbott Official Time Period!

    
     Well, we have finally figured out Caroline's time period!!  At a recent book expo, They had a silhouette of Caroline and her time period: 1812.  It is also possible that Caroline could be from 1812 to celebrate the two hundredth anniversary of the War of 1812.  Are you excited about her????  I am!!!  I love that time period, so I think she will make a great historical doll.
     Back to my victory curls tutorial video, it will not upload for me.  If any of you know how to fix, this please tell me!!!  After I try a few more times, and it doesn't work, I might just have do the tutorial in pictures.:(

*Liddy* 

1 comment:

An American Girl Doll Story said...

I think I am going to get Caroline! She sounds really cool! Thanks for keeping me updated on everything that goes on around American Girl!