Guess what I got in the mail yesterday? The AG Christmas catalogue!! This is the cover of it!:) It's so pretty in person!:)
These are the letters you see when you open the catalogue on the right. Their theme for the catalogue is "What's Dear to you?" They get very many letters from girls about what's dear to them so they designed the catalogue like that.
I love the Christmas outfit! I might want that for my doll.

I also love the cute snow pj's they made. The doll in them looks like me!!

Here's just some more pictures of the catalogue! I think the new MAG outfit is very cute! Don't you??

Here's just some more pictures of the catalogue! I think the new MAG outfit is very cute! Don't you??
And of course we can't forget Lanie! What's your favorite GOTY? I liked Chrissa because for the most part she was just like any ordinary girl.
*Liddy*
I want this Felicity outfit so much! I also want her Christmas dress too. Do you have Felicity? I do, and she's real pretty in person. I got her in 2006.

And of course the cute Bitty Twins!! I think they're adorable!! The two blond ones look like me and my brother!
I know for sure(pretty much) that I want Elizabeth, her Christmas dress, her tea lesson gown, and her horse riding outfit(maybe) for Christmas!
Hope you enjoyed looking at the catalogue!
Don't forget!! Scroll down a few posts and see the first two contest entries! The poll is on the right!
Any Christmas lists yet?? I had a very hard time on what I wanted for Christmas last year, but I got awsome gifts which include: an AG doll(MAG), Chrissa's flower print dress, the pink MAG matching outfit from last year, the snow outfit, and Kit's kitchen accessories(and apron)!
This year I hopefully will get Elizabeth, a few of her outfits, and some of Felicity's oufits!
*Liddy*
Scroll down to comment!:)
5 comments:
That's so cute!!!!
-kaeden
the catalog's huge!
you should post more pictures of your Felicity!
My sister, Hannah and I got that catalog/magazine in the mail too! P.S.Thanks for following our blog!
Hi, Liddy! As my sister Emma said, we got the catalog, and really like it! I was wondering. Do you think we could both(my sister and I) interview you, like you did with Olivia? You could also interview us. Anyway, just let me know! (:Hannah:)
Sure, Hannah, I'd love to be interviewed!
*Liddy*
Post a Comment