My sister, Hannah, and I visited your mom's blog! It's cool, and we like the background! Oh and we also voted on the poll, we clicked on the weather turning to cool. Anyway BYE!
Wow, Liddy! It looks like you really worked hard on the Fancy Nancy costume you made for your doll. Good job! :) How long did it take you to make it? Maybe we'll do a doll Halloween contest next year! :)
4 comments:
My sister, Hannah, and I visited your mom's blog! It's cool, and we like the background! Oh and we also voted on the poll, we clicked on the weather turning to cool. Anyway BYE!
Wow, Liddy! It looks like you really worked hard on the Fancy Nancy costume you made for your doll. Good job! :) How long did it take you to make it? Maybe we'll do a doll Halloween contest next year! :)
I'd been working on that costume for a few days!:) Thanks for liking my mom's blog!
*Liddy*
Thanks for following our blog, Liddy! :)
Post a Comment