Hey, everyone! I hope you all are enjoying this amazing fall season. I apologize for my lack of posting. It is going to pick up.:) Also about that giveaway I've been promising you all is coming. I haven't put it up, because it is still at my Dad's office. And I haven't taken pictures of it yet.
I was also going to post a picture of my Halloween costume, but the pictures aren't loading right.:( Although it is my profile picture if you'd like to see it. My mom made me the Rapunzel costume from Tangled!!
Anyways, Beast'sbelle over at Never Grow Doll Guide: A Mom's Guide to Dolls and More is giving a Hearts for Hearts Girls doll away to celebrate having over a 160 followers. Here is the doll she is giving away:
So please head over to her blog and enter! Click here to enter!
*Liddy*
I was also going to post a picture of my Halloween costume, but the pictures aren't loading right.:( Although it is my profile picture if you'd like to see it. My mom made me the Rapunzel costume from Tangled!!
Anyways, Beast'sbelle over at Never Grow Doll Guide: A Mom's Guide to Dolls and More is giving a Hearts for Hearts Girls doll away to celebrate having over a 160 followers. Here is the doll she is giving away:
So please head over to her blog and enter! Click here to enter!
*Liddy*

1 comment:
I entered that giveaway too Liddy! Good luck! :)
~K~
Post a Comment