On the American Girl Fan Message Board a member gave a link to person's flickr account. On that account the person already has the catalog with Caroline in it! They have good amount of pics, so here's the LINK!
Also an American Girl's facebook page, they showed this picture(above) of their new winter clothes and accessories!! Aren't they cute?? The white snow boot outfit is my favorite. Which do you like?
*Liddy*
Also an American Girl's facebook page, they showed this picture(above) of their new winter clothes and accessories!! Aren't they cute?? The white snow boot outfit is my favorite. Which do you like?
*Liddy*

4 comments:
Cool photos of Caroline! When does she come out? Also, I like the outfit on the girl sitting down. But the blue one is really cute too :)
Charlie- Caroline will be coming out tomorrow!!!! I'm so excited! thanks for commenting!:)
*Liddy*
i want that cabin! lol
please follow
http://americangirlsandcats.blogspot.com/
<3
Thanks for commenting Agcat! I'll be glad to follow your blog!:)
*Liddy*
Post a Comment