With 2012 already over half way over, we all begin to think about the new Girl of the Year 2013. Well, we have a few leads as to who this new doll could be.
On Amazon, they listed Jessie Haas as the author of the new GOTY books. I went to Jessie Haas' website, and all her books are about horses. Interesting.Sarah Davis is the illustrator for the two books. She was also the illustrator for Kanani and Aloha Kanani.
American Girl recently trademarked this name, Saige. I know it sounds like it could be a new pet name, but it is listed under dolls and doll accessories. I have never heard of anybody with this name! Not my favorite.
What do you think? Will our new GOTY be Saige or a doll with another name?
*Liddy*


1 comment:
Hmm! That's interesting! Saige is a unique name. Maybe it'll grow on us :) I think it will be a doll. Thanks for the updates, Liddy! :)
<3
Post a Comment