Thursday, June 28, 2012

New MAG and Mckenna Items!

     Well, all the new American Girl outfits and accessories are here!
     The True Spirit Outfit is the new My American Girl main outfit(shown above).  I preferred the My American Girl outfit AG already had before.  I can't envision an 8-12 year old wearing this new outfit. 
     Also, the doll wearing the True Spirit outfit is also new.
      The Butterfly Garden Pj's are so pretty and girly.  Love that shade of blue!:)  The sunshine yellow butterflys stand out beautifully against the light blue.
      The Weekend Fun Outfit is my favorite one out of them all!!  It's such a cute fall outfit.  And the little white vest adds the perfect touch!
     The Allergy-Free Lunch is different, but I like it.  If had many food allergies, I would enjoy having a lunch set like this for my doll.

     MEATLOAF!!!!  Love that name. 

      American Girl also has offered dols with hearing aids and dolls without hair.  I think this a great idea !

      I love the neon yellowish leotard in Mckenna's Performance Outfit.  Her hairstyle in this image is unique.  I would love to learn how to do it.
      Seperately from Mckenna's performance outfit is Mckenna's team gear(shown above).  This set comes with a jacket, a bracelet, soft shoes, and a gold medal.
     The movie is out on pre-order now!!!!!!!!!:D  On Mckenna's movie site you can see all new clips and images for the movie.  Are any of you going to pre-order the movie??


*Liddy*                                                                                                       

3 comments:

~Charlie Sweet said...

Thanks for the update, Liddy!

Those butterfly pajamas are super cute! And the dog is really cute-Meatloaf-hee-hee!

I kinda like the first outfit, except for the boots. :)

No, I'm not going to pre-order it. Are you?

Liddy said...

Bailey: I would love to pre-order it, but I don't want to spend the money.:) I'm going to tape when it airs on TV, so I can have on tape for awhile. Thanks for commenting!:)

*Liddy*

Sara said...

I plan to do the same thing Liddy! My mom usually gives each of us a CD or DVD, and I am going to ask for McKenna. :)