I have been working on my Victory Curls tutorial, but my mom's iPad died, so I couldn't finish it. I will have it done probably next Sunday. That's when everyone in my house takes a nap after church. It makes it easier for me to do a video then, since no one can here me do it.:) Also, if you have any questions about me(nothing about my age, where I live, etc.) or my blog feel free to comment them, and I'll answer them in my video.
I recently downloaded the Mckenna's Gymnastics app, so I thought I would do a review.
First off, this game is so addicting!!!!!! I played it over and over! It is easy and fun, and I quite enjoyed myself. However, I deleted the game for two reasons:1. It made me really dizzy. Every time I would stop playing, it felt as if the iPad was moving, and it whacked my eyes out. That could just be me, but I thought I'd put that out there.
2. It has many glitches. The whole point of the game is to have Mckenna jump from beam to beam by tapping the iPad. After a few times playing, though, Mckenna would start jumping without me tapping the screen.
Overall, this game was fun the first couple of times, but, in my opinion, it wasn't worth even downloading.
*Liddy*


1 comment:
I haven't downloaded it yet, but I don't think I will. Thanks for helping me decide!
Post a Comment