Monday, April 2, 2012

The Lace Doll Gloves!

     Hey, all!  If you didn't know, I was one of the winners from the lace doll gloves giveaway on the American Girl Fan website!!  I chose the white lace gloves, and I want to show you all some pictures.
      (I couldn't get this top picture to work)I just received them today.  I love how Liz sends you a lovely card with your package.  It's so sweet and thoughtful.
      Aren't these absolutely gorgeous?  The lace is so feminine and delicate.  LOVE IT!
      When I was trying to find the right outfit that would match the gloves, I thought of my Alice in Wonderland Halloween costume.  It goes together perfectly! 
      Here are just a ouple more photos of Kailey wearing the gloves.  Enjoy!:D

        I will have a couple more posts up quite soon.  I have a lot of pictures to show y'all.
     I also just wanted to say thank you, Liz!

*Liddy*

5 comments:

Emma Kate said...

So cute! :) I love your blog Liddy!

Liddy said...

Thanks, Emma! It means a lot.

*Liddy*

Emma said...

Beautiful pictures Liddy!

skye said...

Hey Liddy! :) I didn't know what the best way to contact you was, but I'm an avid reader of blog. (which is by the way amazing) I featured you on my blog on the 'featured' page. If you like, I'll give you a 'featured on Doll Ponderings' button, and interview you for the blog.

Please reply back soon! :)

Liddy said...

Skye- I would love a button. I would enjoy being interviewed. Please let me know! Thanks!:D

*Liddy*