I don't have Marie-Grace or Cecile(not yet), but I think Marie-Grace's Summer Outfit is so pretty! The detail on it is extraordinary. I have to say, Cecile's Summer Outfit is not as pretty, even though I love the color yellow. :)
I love this limited edition Rapunzel doll!! Especially the dress. I still miss her long blond hair, though.
I mean, look how beautiful her face mold is! I love her freckles, and her tiara. I would get this doll if it weren't a hundred dollars.
This Rapunzel is more in my price range. She is only twenty-two dollars. I know her hair isn't the short brown bob she is suppost to have, but I almost prefer it that way. I like doing hair, so I think I would enjoy her alot.
Now, to my favorite, Prince William and Kate Middleton dolls! I was so excited when I got the Barbie catalog, and saw them on the cover! My extreme Narnia obsession got me into British monarchy, so when William and Kate had their wedding I of course watched the whole thing. I love Kate's dress! It's classy and pretty modest.
They even made her engagment ring! This might just have to be my birthday present! So what about y'all? Do you have any new doll stuff on your wishlist?
*Liddy*
I love this limited edition Rapunzel doll!! Especially the dress. I still miss her long blond hair, though.
I mean, look how beautiful her face mold is! I love her freckles, and her tiara. I would get this doll if it weren't a hundred dollars.
This Rapunzel is more in my price range. She is only twenty-two dollars. I know her hair isn't the short brown bob she is suppost to have, but I almost prefer it that way. I like doing hair, so I think I would enjoy her alot.
Now, to my favorite, Prince William and Kate Middleton dolls! I was so excited when I got the Barbie catalog, and saw them on the cover! My extreme Narnia obsession got me into British monarchy, so when William and Kate had their wedding I of course watched the whole thing. I love Kate's dress! It's classy and pretty modest.
They even made her engagment ring! This might just have to be my birthday present! So what about y'all? Do you have any new doll stuff on your wishlist?
*Liddy*






1 comment:
I love all the doll's and their outfits! Yes, I have a doll wishlist, which includes McKenna, but I don't have nearly enough money to buy her. :(
Post a Comment