Yes, it's true. Coconut is leaving us. I feel that American Girl is making a mistake. Coconut is like their main pet. How can they get rid of him?? For me, Coconut was my favorite American Girl pet. When I was little, I got my first doll and Licorice. I was disapointed! So, I spent my birthday money on Coconut, because I wanted him so bad! If you want more information, go to the American Girl Fan Message Board and Trademarkia.
*Liddy*

2 comments:
Aw, I totally, agree! I will miss Coconut. She's the main character! Why can't AG see that?
OH NO! I thought they were going to keep Coconut forever... She is my all-time favorite pet. I'm so glad I have her or else I would be really really sad. Maybe they're doing it so that they can add another pet. They did just add a collie (I don't like it much though)...
Post a Comment