Tuesday, August 30, 2011

New AG Stuff

American Girl has now come out with their new fall/winter stuff!
      Look how beautiful this new MAG is. I'm so happy they have a blond headed, blue eyed, freckeled doll, like me(exept with the curly hair)! I, however, don't care for how short her hair, but overall she's gorgeous!:D
      This other MAG looks like an adult put into a doll's body. She's alright.
      I absolutely love this new Christmas dress! I love the color red! The shawl thing over dress is cute on the doll, but I would never wear it.
      I think this Hannuka dress is really pretty. I love the silver and the blue together.
      I definately want these pajamas! They are so cute. Again as I said earlier, I love the red. The little slippers are adorable with the little Coconut faces. I would this for maybe me too!:D
      The Cozy Sweater outfit is really cute! I don't care for the sweater dress, but I do love the leggings and the shoes. American Girl is so up to date with their clothes!
                                                     
     The Sweet School dress I think(to be honest) is absolutely ugly. I don't care for the color selections, the design, or the knee high socks. With the wide collar so high, it makes the doll look chubby in the face

      The Ballet Outfit is really sweet looking. I love how simple it is and how big the tutu is!:) The leg warmers just make the outfit.
     The Sporty Winter Outfit is really cool. The outfits pretty, and the skis are cute.
      For more of the new stuff, go to American Girl's Website to see more new stuff. Also check their new Fun and games area!:D
*Liddy*

1 comment:

Emma Kate said...

So cool! I was on AG and saw some cute doll costumes! Here are the links:

http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/html/item/id/184670/uid/205

http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/html/item/id/166873/ctc/XSCOORD

http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/html/item/id/141637/ctc/XSCOORD

I also saw this:

http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/html/item/id/190616/ctc/XSCOORD

I love the AG Piano! I love to play piano!

~Emma~