I just found out on the American Girl Fan Message Board that Mary Casanova is the author for new Girl of the Year books. She was also the author of both Chrissa's, Jess', and Cecile's(Girls of Many Lands) books.
This information led to me to Doll Diaries where I found this picture(below).
This is a picture of Cathy Rigby(Olympic Gymnast), Nia Vardalos( "Velma's" mother), and Mary Casanova on set of the new American Girl movie. I then went Nia Vardalos' TwitPic page and found this other picture(below).
You can see in the middle are Jade Pettyjohn and Nia Vardalos. So, what do you think? Are we getting Velma's movie or a Julie's movie? I will try to find any more information!:D
*Liddy*



4 comments:
wow that is awesome! Thanks for sharing I love your header btw
Thanks!:D It is really exciting news. I hope to find more pictures soon!:D
*Liddy*
Wow that's cool! Sorry for being confused, but, who's Velma? Thanks! ~Amanda
Hi, Amanda! velma is supposedly the new girl of the year, but no one really knows for sure.
*Liddy*
Post a Comment