I know my last post didn't have any words on it, but my mom had deleted(on accident) the one I had been writing.
Did any of you hear Kate Connick on the Early Show?? I wanted to post the video, but I couldn't find one the internet. I have to be honest, I didn't like it at all. What is your opinion?? Did you like it??
If you go to Toy's R us or Target, you will find a new line of dolls called the Heart for Heart Girls. They are beautiful in person. I'm hoping to get one for Christmas. Here are a couple of the doll in their other outfits you ca by. Above is the Hispanic doll,
and this is the Indian doll. Aren't they pretty??
If you go to Toy's R us or Target, you will find a new line of dolls called the Heart for Heart Girls. They are beautiful in person. I'm hoping to get one for Christmas. Here are a couple of the doll in their other outfits you ca by. Above is the Hispanic doll,*Liddy*

No comments:
Post a Comment