My American Girl is a very pretty site written by the very sweet Emma. It's filled with many pictures of her dolls, and so many other interesting things about her life! It's definately a site you eon't wanna miss!:D
Hot Pink Hook is writtetn by the talented twin sisters Melody and Melissa. Their blog features all the outfits they crochet for eighteen inch dolls and their hats for women and girls. Please check their site out. They crochet amazingly well!:D
*Liddy*
3 comments:
I love Emma's blog! Oh, and her name IS AWESOME! It is the same as mine!
I like Emma's blog too. I like Hot Pink Hook too, though I wish they would come back and post more.
~Caelen
Thanks Liddy! :D I'm so glad you like my blog, and I really like yours! And Hot Pink Hook is a great site! I wish I could crochet that well. ;)
~*Emma*~
Post a Comment