So today was my birthday!!!! My mom surprised me with a scavenger hunt to find my favorite people, places, and things. First off, my dad told I had to be ready for the day at 11:00 A.M. Then at eleven, my mom came home and handed me a bag and a box.
In the bag was a tee shirt that all my friends would sign and a letter telling me about the scavenger hunt. I next opened the box and to my happiness was Kit's Summer Dress!! It's such a pretty outfit in person. I can't wait to show you pictures.The first clue led me to my brother at his karate. I then received the Ruby and Ribbon dress from my sweet brother and my second clue,
which led me to Kaeden! She gave me my third clue and .............................................................................. the Sea Breeze outfit!! I was so happy! I've been wanting it so bad!!
So the day went by and we went to , my Sunday School teacher's house, my other friend's house across the street, and a few more places!! I will definately show you tons more pictures hopefully tomorrow!
*Liddy*
2 comments:
"Happy birthday to you,happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday,happy birthday!!! Happy birthday to you!":D
Happy birthday Liddy!:D
You most have been very happy:).
Love,Mackenzie
Ps~That is a big camping chair!
Thanks! It was huge!
*Liddy*
Post a Comment