Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy First Day of Spring!!

 I'm so happy spring is finally here! The weather has just been amazingly comfortable.
 I'm so happy the sky has been crystal blue(most of the time). This picture(above) is the one I almost sent in for the first round of AGC Season 6.
 These are my friend's hands I took a picture of. I've seen a few people take pictures like this, so I thought I'd do it too.
I've found a new hobby: photography. My favorite things to take pictures of are flowers. This(above) is onne I've recently taken of these teeny-tiny purple flowery weed plant.

I will have a photostory on very soon!


*Liddy*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I love this post!! I am so happy it is finally spring too! I love the picture with your doll playing the violin!!

Liddy said...

Thanks! The thing I look forward to the most during the spring are the flowers. They're just so pretty!

*Liddy*

Emma Kate said...

I love the one with your friend's hands!