Saturday, February 12, 2011

How to Make a Mini Valentine Card

Hi everyone!:) So since it's almost Valentine's Day, I thought I'd post a how to make a mini Valentine card.
What you need: Pretty cardstock paper, a mini clip, a sharpie maker, scissors, and tape.




 
 First take a pretty piece of paper(above) and cut it out into a heart shape.
 Kinda of like this size.

 Next, take your sharpie marker and right something like: Happy Valentine's Day, I heart you, be my Valentine, or any other saying you can think of.

 After that, get your pretty clip and clip it to the side of the card like in the picture(above).

 Finally, put a piece of tape on the back of the mini card, and whalllah, your free to do anything you want to with it.

 You could put it on a friends notebook, or

 you could give it to your doll! They love any extra TLC you can give them!

Besides, it would look so pretty in your doll's hair.
Hope you try this out!:)


*Liddy*

2 comments:

Emma Kate said...

That is a cool idea!

Liddy said...

Thanks, Emma! I'm glad you like it!:D

*Liddy*