Finally I have my contest up!
What's the contest about: This is a winter contest were you send me a winter picture of your doll.
How to enter: Email me a winter picture of your doll sorta like the one below. My email, _______________.

It does not have to be your doll in the snow, but a picture that has anything to do with winter. In the email fill out this form,
Your name:
Your doll(s) name:
What your doll(s) is doing in the picture:
What do you like about winter?
Please make sure you have parents permission to do this. The deadline to enter is January 18th. I will then post all the pictures and a poll so you can pick which picture is your favorite.
The Prizes: You will win this very dark blue amd pink scarf I knitted. The scarf is a little long and a little wide, but it still looks cute.

A closer image of the bottom. My mom put on these pom-pom balls.

Here's a closer image of the scarf.

The other prize is matching barrets for you and your doll! They're so pretty. My mom made these. This one(above) is the one for you,

and this one(above) is for your doll. They are made of sparkeling light blue and white pom-poms hot glued onto a barret.

Here's a front image of what they'll look like on your doll! Hope you enter!! Also, do you like the new look of my blog?? I will be changing now.
19 comments:
I'm gonna enter!! :D
Hi, Liddy! I entered! Did you get my entry? Hannah
Hi, Liddy! Just wanted to let you know that I sent you my entry. Did you get it? Hannah
I did, but there was no picture attached.
*Liddy*
I'm going to enter!
Hi, Liddy! I checked "Sent Mail" on my email, and it said I did send you a picture. Maybe your mom could find it? Hannah
P.S. My sister entered too! She was wondering if it was too late because she entered today.
Ok, I'll have to get my dad to check. I'm glad y'all entered! Thanks!
*Liddy*
Sorry it took me SOOOO long! But I'm gonna enter! I took my picture today! :D
That's fine.:)
*Liddy*
Did you see my picture? I did send it to you. Hannah
Well, I got Emma's and I got yours Hannah, but at first it said I couldn't see your image beacuase it was protected from some sort of company. Now, I don't see anything at all where I can download your pic. I'll have to try to figureit out.
*Liddy*
Hi Liddy! I just sent you my entry. I hope you got it.
~Alisha
When is this gonna close? :D
Hannah sent her entry to you again.
Hi, Liddy! I resent you my picture. Does it show up now? Hannah
It closed yesterday. I'll have to have my dad check the email, since it's his and not the one I normally use. I used his for safety reasons, so I want see it until he forwards them to the one I use. If all y'all's pictures work, I'll put it up tomorrow!:D Sorry!
*Liddy*
Aww i love the scarf you made. i make doll clothes too !
http://hotpinkhook.blogspot.com/
So pretty! I love your doll! I have always wanetd her! I would name her Emery. But if only I entered :P oh well :)
Thanks M & M, AbbyCCGA!:)
*Liddy*
Post a Comment