Friday, December 24, 2010

A Great Christmas Season!:D

This is my last post until Christmas, so I thought I would reflect on this Christmas Season.This first picture(above) is at my Coop's Christmas party! We put on plays, exchanged cookies, watched Merry Madagascar, we also watched the penguins Christmas Caper, and saw Christmas around the world.This next picture is of my P.E. Christmas party. I won't tell you were it was(for safety reasons), but it was at a bouncy place. I'm in the picture on the left second to the front, and there's Kaeden right behind me.


This was of our church Christmas play we did a couple of Sundays ago. It was called "Christmas at Bethlehem Gulch". If you've ever heard of it I played the princessy Northern girl called Cassie Lee. In the picture I'm the one on the bail of hay covered in pink, hehe. IT"S MIDNIGHT WERE I LIVE!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This next picture is of the present my brother gave me tonight.



This is me with a singer named Orla who used to be with a group called Celtic Woman. She is now solo and just came out with her new CD, A Celtic Christmas. Here's her sight, www.orlafallon.com, and Celtic Women's site, www.celticwoman.com!




The picture on the left is for my doll Kit(which I think is her lunch set), and the other one is for my mom's doll Julie(which is Ivy's accessories).







Here is me and my brother earlier with our Christmas Eve presents. We bother received giant pillows and pajamas from our presents, and my brother gave me a white shirt with an awesome Narnia decal and the giant one book with all the books of Narnia.




This is what my friend across the street gave me. She gave me another book which I already had, so I get to take it back and get a new one.







This is the awesome shirt my brother gave me. I love it. Don't you think it's cool??








This is me, my brother, and my dad this morning at Harris Teeters ringing the bell for Salvation Army!!!!! It was so much fun.! I've been wearing my Santa all day to day non stop!!!





Also,(which my not interest anybody, but makes me proud) is that my brother became a green belt with a stripe this month! Next month he'll be a purple belt. He also takes Balintawak(which is street fighting with a stick).










Here's my cute cat Streaky a few days ago in her Santa shirt. She's is an awesome cat, but a little grouchy at times.




I'm sure you all know I went to see the Narnia Snow Globe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so much fun!!!! Please go see the movie so they can make a fourth.


Y'all have already seen this picture, but I just love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scroll down a little for the rest of the post.:)


































Just remember what Christmas is all about later on this morning when you open your presents. Christ is the reason for Christmas. 2015 years ago he came down to save us. Just keep that in your mind later on this morning as you open your presents. We really don't deserve anything at anytime, but Christ showed us love by dying on the cross for or our sins and rising again three days later.
Also, in two days it will be the first anniversary of American Girl Central, so I might celebrate my doing a giveaway. MERRY CHRISTMAS!! HOPE YOU GET ALOT OF GREAT STUFF THIS MORNING!!!
*Liddy*
scroll down a little to comment.:D



























5 comments:

Hannah said...

Cute pics, Liddy! What did you get for Christmas? Hannah

Liddy said...

I will put that on soon, Hannah. I'm just kinda of taking a break from posting over the Christmas brake. I will have pics soon!:D

*Liddy*

Hannah said...

Okay! Hannah

Hannah said...

Hi, Liddy! Why did you get rid of Travels With Samantha? I just noticed that. Hannah

Liddy said...

Hi, Hannah!:D I deleted that blog, because I couldn't really keep up with it. I'm sorry!!:(