Friday, December 3, 2010

CHRISTMAS TREE

While having some wonderful Thanksgiving left overs my doll was up to much more. Hi, I'm Natalie, Liddy's doll, and I got to help put up the Christmas tree! The picture(above) of me was when I got to watch White Christmas with Bing Crosby!!!!:)
It was extremely hard for me(since I'm so little) to help separate the branches on our fake tree(hehe)!

After that I was able to help wrap lights around the tree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Aren't they really pretty? I had to stand on a chair string some of the lights.




This is the best picture of me by far hanging the lights!! I can't wait to do it next year!!
*Liddy* and ~Natalie~



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh so cute!! nice tree

Liddy said...

THANKS!:)

*Liddy*

Hannah said...

Hi, Liddy! Are you going to enter our giveaway? If you can't, thats fine. Just let me know. Thanks! Hannah

Emma Kate said...

Cool Post:)