Thursday, October 21, 2010

First Day Of Contest!

Hi everyone! Today is the first day of my contest!! I had five people enter!:) I'm doing it a little different. Y'all get to vote! I'm spliting them up into two groups. The entries for the first group are, Karalee. Her dolls are dressed as a princess(Elizabeth), an Indian(Rebbecca), and a fairy(Ruthie).
Susan. Susan's doll(Susan) is dressed up as Pippy Longstocking. Google Pippy Longstocking to find out who she is.
Now it's your turn to vote! The poll will be up for three days!:)The winner will get to pick between two prizes:an AG craft or the School and Earth Smarts book! Vote on the poll on the right side above page views!:)
MAY THE BEST COSTUME WIN!!
*Liddy*

9 comments:

Deborah said...

Hi, Liddy! I just found out about your blog through Liz's blog americangirlfan.com. Your blog is awesome! I'm wondering how you got the fish thing on the right side of the screen. It's really cool. Just wondering! Thanks, Hannah:)

Liddy said...

Thanks Hannah!:) To put the fish in you have to go to add a gadget, and I think you go to most popular and you'll see the fish!:)

*Liddy*

Deborah said...

Hi, Liddy! Thanks for replying so quickly! :) My sister, friend, and I have a new blog! It's called agfunwithmeandh.blogspot.com. Could you go on it, and post a comment? It would mean so much to us! Plus, you can vote on the weekly poll. Thanks, Hannah

Liddy said...

Got on your website, Hannah! I also did your poll and commented! Cute site!:)

*Liddy*

Deborah said...

Thank you Liddy! This is Hannah's sister Emma. I'm doing the blog with her thank you for posting a comment and voting! We really appreciate it! We didn't think you would be able to respond since it was kind of late, but you did. Thanks, Emma

Liddy said...

Oh your welcome!:)

*Liddy*

Emma Kate said...

I'm just letting you know we just changed the name of our site, it's called agfun.thewrightfamily.name but it will take an our or so before people can view it. We'll just tell you when it's ready to be viewed. Bye, Emma

Hannah said...

You can still type in the old one though. It will bring you to our site.

Samantha Bartley said...

I am not getting this. Did I enter? I thought I did. Guess not. ??????