Sorry I haven't kept up with Lanie's Life!! Also Lanie's Life Part Three I got confused with Gwen and Mia!! It's really Gwen!! I'm just going to combine Part three and four. Part two ended where Gwen asked Lanie if she liked her.
Lanie's Life Part Three(or four):Annoyance
"Of course I like you, Gwen!! Why wouldn't I??
Lanie replied to Gwen still unsure if she was really going to like her.
"That's good. I was afriad no one was going to like me, since I'm new and all."
"I like you, Gwen! It's good to have a new face around!!" Lindsey said smirking at Lanie.
~*~
The next few days Lanie had it pretty rough. Gwen and Lindsey ignored her completely!!!:(
They did each others hair, gossiped about Lanie, and even when Lanie came over to say something they walked away.
Finally Lanie had had enough! She stormed over to where they were. Right when she was about to open her mouth Haley's dog came in and grabbed Lindsey and carried her out the room!!
Come back Sept. 18, 2010 to see Lanie's Life Part Four!!!
*Liddy*
No comments:
Post a Comment